- A selection of poems from Voices from the Land of Trees and Portrait of a Woman with Sea Urchin translated into Italian by Giorgia Sensi. (Traduzione a cura di Giorgia Sensi.)
- Alan Sillitoe first prize poem ‘Sand Burial’:
George Szirtes on ‘Sand Burial’: http://www.sillitoe.com/poetry-competition-winners-and-adjudicators-report/
- ‘Time Machine’ in Ink, Sweat and Tears:
- Listen to Abigail read ‘Wear Air Force Blue and ‘Beholding Icarus’, two war poems Portrait of a Woman with Sea Urchin featuring in the American podcast journal Golden Walkman Magazine Issue 2.2 @1.53
- ‘Sleeping Woman, Jilted’ in The Montreal Poetry Prize longlist:
In an excerpt entitled ‘The Road Less Traveled’ at https://mesothelioma.net/mesothelioma-news/the-road-less-traveled/, a cancer patient honours Robert Frost when describing her trials and tribulations. Her story is one of passion and courage, and a testament to the strength and resilience of the Mesothelioma community. Patients at mesothelioma.net feel it demonstrates poetry’s ability to allow reflection and release. Kindly visit their website to read their testimonies.